At CGA we believe in combining excellence in education with character training. CGA seeks to instill a sense of personal responsibility in cooperation and consideration for one another. This begins with the faculty creating an atmosphere of consideration and cooperation amongst one another. This in turn helps the students develop an awareness of others and a desire to follow that model.
We have structured our classrooms in a way that fosters the development of leadership skills through serving others. One way we do this is by providing combined classes when appropriate. The benefit of this model is that students learn…
Respect for Others
Growth in Confidence
Our goal is to develop independent learners that are engaged in the process of discovery and a love for learning.
The aim in grades K5-4th is to instill a foundational love for reading. CGA strongly believes proficiency in reading is an attainable goal. Once this seed is planted, the student’s confidence will grow.
This confidence is the foundation by which children grow to love learning. Hands on math and science are also an important part of this foundation to inspire curiosity and critical thinking.
Therefore, CGA is dedicated to partnering with parents to lay this foundation of learning.
What are CGA’s values?
· We value people: No matter the economic situation, age, race, or gender, we will show courtesy, kindness, and respect for every person because we are all created in the image of God.
· We value growth: We want our students to grow and develop in their learning, understanding, character, and faith.
· We value collaboration: Collaboration takes trust, communication, and hard work from all of us.
· We value leadership: Students are encouraged to step up to do what is right, be responsible, and help those around them.
· We value glorifying God. We seek His honor by doing all things as unto Him in word and deed.
CGA desires to help our students soar regardless of the common adversities we all encounter. Learning to “cast our cares upon the Lord” frees us up to excel spiritually and academically (1 Peter 5:7). Learning to “walk in the Spirit” fosters a faith dependance on God for strength and wisdom (Galatians 5:16). These are foundational truths where a child is learning to “build their house” on the solid Rock of Christ (Matthew 7:24). Our church family consistently prays for our students that God will bless and grow them as they participate in Calvary Grace Academy.
For more information or to schedule a tour please contact us today.